- Protects financial transactions all over online banking and shopping
- Blocks infected, fake, and harmful websites
- Parental Keep an eye on protects children from online threats
- PCTuner improves computer performance
- Block unknown USB drives from copying data from your computer
- 24×7 protection against all threats
- This item is non-returnable
Secures your online banking activities, ensures that your children stay Secure at the Web, and guarantees your PC’s safety against known and unknown malware.
The ingenious Quick Heal DNAScan technology is now enhanced to combine behavioral and characteristic inspection and monitoring of malicious programs. This ends up in a clean, more up-to-date, and accurate threat detection. User can choose from three levels of detection.
- After detecting any suspicious behavior, the Behavior Detection System suspends further activities of the application and prompts user with Allow and Block options
- If the application is blocked, the application is terminated and its executable is quarantined.
- Behavior Detection System’s options will also be configured from Files & Folders – Advance DNAScan.
There are three defined levels of detection that the user can choose from, namely:
- High: Behavior Detection System will closely monitor the behavior of a running application and will alert if any atypical application behavior is noticed.
- Moderate: Behavior Detection System will alert if any suspicious activity of a running application is noticed.
- Low: Behavior Detection System will alert provided that any malicious activity of a running application is noticed.
This feature is designed to give protection to your online banking activities from fraudulent websites and malicious programs that steal financial information. This antivirus feature will give you a Secure desktop session where your financial transactions on banking portals, shopping and other e-commerce websites stay private and hidden from hackers.
You can launch Secure Banking by clicking its shortcut on your desktop. You’ll be taken to a private session where You’ll be able to shop and bank online securely.
This is a proactive antivirus feature that notifies you of critical security vulnerabilities that can be utilized by hackers to compromise your PC and data stored in it. The feature also helps you fix these vulnerabilities.
The feature runs in the background as soon as you initiate a Full System Scan on your PC.
Earlier, users had to go through an exhaustive list of mobile devices to make a choice their device type and scan it for viruses and malware. The improved PC2Mobile Scan feature has simplified this process. Users can now simply connect their mobile device, seek for it and scan it in seconds. This feature supports Windows, Android, iOS, BlackBerry, and Symbian devices.
Quick Heal Remote Device Management (RDM)
This is a free portal where You’ll be able to add your Quick Heal enabled device, view its current status, and get notified of any critical situation such as malware infections. By the use of the portal, You’ll be able to also renew your product license.
An very important antivirus feature, the Firewall contains the Stealth Mode. When this mode is ON, your PC becomes invisible in a network. This prevents hackers from tracing your system and attacking it.
Firewall offers a couple of settings that You’ll be able to configure depending at the level of protection you desire for your computer. You’ll be able to set protection levels to High, Medium or Low for Web traffic and applications that try to connect with your network.
Assures complete protection for your PC with a deep system scan through AntiVirus, AntiSpyware, AntiMalware, AntiRootkit, Silent Firewall, and IDS/IPS.
- AntiVirus :Scans and Gets rid of viruses, worms, Trojans, and other threats that can sneak into your system through removable drives, email attachments or Web downloads.
- AntiSpyware: Detects, cleans and blocks spywares to prevent identity theft. Assists in keeping your confidential information safe.
- AntiMalware: Scans registry, files and folders at lightning speed, detecting and cleaning Spywares, Adwares, Roguewares, Dialers, Riskwares and other potential threats. Detects and Gets rid of potentially unwanted applications (PUAs).
- AntiRootkit: Detects and cleans rootkits proactively with a deep system scan.
- Firewall Protection: Works silently in the background and monitors network activity for viruses, spywares and other malicious agents. The usage of Intrusion Detection System (IDS), it detects harmful network activity and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) prevents malicious network activity.
- Self Protection: Protects Quick Heal files, folders, configurations, and registry entries from getting tampered by malicious threats. It also protects Quick Heal’s processes and services and products from being stopped.
Improved Scan Engine
The revamped virus protection avoids rescanning of files that have not been altered because the previous scan. This reduces system resource usage.
Real time cloud-based security restricts Get entry to to malware infected, fraudulent, and malicious websites. Prevents threats transferred through websites hosting malicious codes as you surf the Web.
- Browsing Protection: Protects your desktop and laptop from malicious online threats.
- AntiPhishing: Automatically scans internet pages as you surf the Web for fraudulent activity to give protection to you against any phishing attack.
- Zero-day Protection: Protects your system from zero-day threats which right now should not have any solution.
Browsing in a safe interface: Running your internet browser in Sandbox Browser will provide you with an uninterrupted and safe browsing experience. It provides Web security by acting like a screen between the PC’s operating system and malicious threats on the web.
Quick Heal Total Security gives cloud-based email security that prevents spam, phishing, and infected emails from reaching your Inbox.
- AntiSpam blocks spam, phishing, junk, and other unwanted mails from reaching your Inbox.
- Uses live, cloud-based protection to check suspicious files restricting malware before it reaches your Inbox.
Helps you manage, monitor, and Keep an eye on your children’s Web usage.
- Schedule, Keep an eye on and monitor Web usage for your children. Configure parental Keep an eye on in line with user accounts.
- Parents can restrict their children or other users from getting access to unwanted websites in line with categories such as pornography, crime, violence, drugs, and so forth.
- Allow Get entry to to certain sites from blocked website online categories by adding them to the exclusion list. While you block a website online category all sites under the category are blocked. But You’ll be able to allow certain sites that you consider by adding them in the exclusion list. For instance, if you block Social Networking & Chat category, you still can allow Facebook by adding it to the ‘Exclude list’.
- Control Web activity and usage by scheduling Web Get entry to timings. This helps you Keep an eye on Web usage and activity of your children and other users. If you allow your children to Get entry to the Web between 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM each day, or other times on weekends, You’ll be able to do so easily The usage of the ‘Schedule Web Get entry to’ option. This will prevent your children from getting access to the Web without your knowledge or spending pointless time online.
- You can restrict Get entry to to specific websites that you think are incorrect for your children or other users, though such sites would possibly not necessarily be in the adult category. For instance, you may also restrict websites in line with fashion, drugs, and so forth.
Data Theft Protection
Prevents unauthorized copying of data The usage of flash drives.
- Prevents unauthorized copy of confidential or sensitive data from your PC.
- Prevents USB storage devices such as pen drives, CD writers and other external drives from getting access to your PC.
- Restricts data from either being copied to removable drives or being transferred from external devices to your system.
Securely deletes sensitive data files to prevent recovery by any recovery tools.
- Disk Cleanup: Gets rid of the entire invalid files or junk files such as invalid shortcuts, temporary Web files, and cookies, and so forth., that clutter the hard drive and impact system performance. This creates a large number of free disk space that can be utilized for other applications and improves system performance.
- Registry Cleanup: Cleans invalid and junk entries from system registry and boosts system performance.
- Duplicate File Finder: Deletes copies of predefined file categories, by looking for duplicate files on your computer. Conserves disk space by moving redundant files.
- Defragmenter: Boosts system performance by defragmenting page files and registry hives of your operating system.
- Traces Cleanup: Gets rid of traces from Web history and most recently used list of quite a lot of applications. Safely deletes history, cleans the cookies, cache, auto-complete forms, and passwords in order that user’s privacy isn’t breached. It also erases traces of regularly used applications such as Microsoft Place of business Applications, Media Player, WinZip, and so forth.
Speeds up the performance of your PC by tuning start-up applications, services and products, and cleaning unwanted registry entries and files.
- Allows the user to play games, watch movies or presentations uninterrupted by suppressing prompts across all Quick Heal modules. This reduces system load without compromising on computer security.
Safe Mode Protection
Our users now have direct Get entry to to our Facebook and Twitter pages with just a click.
- Quick Heal Facebook prompt encourages the user to like Quick Heal’s Facebook page. This prompt appears when a user logs in to his/her Facebook profile.
- Quick Heal Twitter prompt encourages users to like Quick Heal’s Twitter page. This prompt appears after 15 days of Quick Heal installation.
Along with Quick Heal’s files, folders, and registry entries self-protection feature now protects Quick Heal’s running processes and services and products.
Users can Get entry to Quick Heal’s Facebook and Twitter pages straight away with just a click.
- Quick Heal Facebook prompt will appear to encourage the user to like Quick Heal’s Facebook page. This prompt appears when a user logs in to his/her Facebook profile.
- Quick Heal Twitter prompt will appear to encourage users to like Quick Heal’s Twitter page. This prompt appears after 15 days of Quick Heal installation.
Flash Drive Protection
Automatically scans external storage devices.
- Prevents activation of malicious files by protecting USB drives from autorun infections.
Safe Mode Protection
This facility stops unauthorized users from changing Quick Heal security settings when the system is running on Secure Mode. Password Protection should be turned ON to use this feature.
Suppresses prompts across all Quick Heal modules thereby reducing system load and allowing uninterrupted PC usage.
- Allows the user to play games, watch movies or presentations without interruption by suppressing prompts across all Quick Heal modules. This reduces system load without compromising on computer security.
Import and Export Settings
Users can import Quick Heal security settings from one computer and export it to other computers. This is helpful in cases where reinstallations or a couple of computer configurations are concerned.
This feature helps users disable Quick Heal’s Password Protection in case the password is forgotten. Alternatively, this feature is restricted to registered and activated copies of Quick Heal.
- Emergency Disk: Helps create an emergency bootable CD/USB for Windows PC that scans and cleans the entire drives including NTFS partitions.
- Boot Time Scan: Means that you can schedule a Boot Time Scan of the PC that scans and cleans all drives before the operating system starts any stubborn viruses, rootkits, special purpose Trojans and loggers.
Protects financial transactions all over online banking and shopping
Blocks infected, fake, and harmful websites
Parental Keep an eye on protects children from online threats
PCTuner improves computer performance
Block unknown USB drives from copying data from your computer
24×7 protection against all threats
For Technical Assistance, please contact +91 927-22-33-000, Email – [email protected]
This item is non-returnable
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Quickheal Total Security - 3 PC, 1 Year₹1,739.00